Sunday, December 9, 2012

Evening @ Port Waikato

After long time we had a sunny weekend. Not getting wet & it feels nice. So on Saturday we thought of going for sunset photography to Port Waikato.



We had a long drive from Auckland. We left at 6.00 PM as the sunset was scheduled for 8.30 PM. After a long drive (around 100 KM), we reached Sunset beach on Port Waikato. Before starting the photography, I cut the cake as it was my birthday. Birthday boy enjoyed the cake on the beach.



Then clicked lots of photos. Had a nice long walk with my tripod & camera....saw few more guys like me waiting for the sunset...  sunset was nice but no extraordinary colours.








Once the sun was set, we left to return back. On the way we stopped at my favorite place for few more photos... This is where I got few nice photos...  at the end it was a satisfying day of photography...






but now it was too late for dinner at a restaurant..........








http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Waikato

No comments: